Sunday, August 12, 2007

Justin is off...

Justin headed off to Japan today, we took him to the airport this morning but as I type this he is still enroute to his final destination of KitaKyushu, Japan. Jadyn and Cole also went home this evening but not without a visit (and a little help for me) from Uncle Johnny. Okay, he's not their uncle, just Gianna's but the name is growing on us!


We took the boys to the Livermore icecream social and to the park and swimming-they seemed to have a great time. I hope that they can visit a lot more often, I miss them already!


Okay for now it's off to bed I'll let everyone know when Justin has landed safely.




Love,

Jessica



Oh yeah...If I forgot to mention it before, Gianna LOVES swimming!!! She kicks her legs and giggles the whole time. She is such a waterbug. She also LOVE LOVE LOVES the swing at the park-I wonder why she hates the one at home?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that big smile!