Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Jessica's Night Out!





Well, Over the past few days we have been winding down a little bit. Both Gianna and I are ready for Justin to come home...and we know he's anxious to make the 20-hour trip back.



Anyway, on Monday Aunt Sarah and Grandma C. (who drove to Livermore for the night) watched Gianna while I went and had a night out with a few of my friends from the Mom's Club. It was a bit strange being out without Gianna or Justin, it was definitely a first since Gianna was born (but hopefully not a last!). It's nice because Justin and I have been in Livermore for over a year but it's just now starting to feel like home now that we are meeting people and getting out a lot more. We are both looking forward to our Playgroup Family Picnic this weekend even though I'm super bummed that not everyone can go :( By the way...The margarita's are AMAZING at Casa Orozco in Livermore, I highly recommend them to anyone who has the chance.






Sarah and Mom left today and Gianna and I joined Jenny and Chelynn for our usual walk in the park, but wow was it hot!!! Gianna seemed bothered by it so she got to be a naked baby - her favorite. She seemed a lot happier once I had her down to just a diaper, hat and sunscreen!





Other than that, Gianna has just been eating a TON! She is getting much better at bottle-feeding and she eats those Gerber star-puffs by the handful (along with just about every veggie we can find). She talked almost continuously all day and we had fun just spending some time together. I can tell she is going to crawl any day here. Lets hope she waits until Justin gets home!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh those picture are awesome. i can't wait to see you guys too !!!

Anonymous said...

She's so cute! I'm so excited to see her (and you and justin too) in November.

xoxo
erica zundel