Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hello from Japan!


Hello, I have some pictures of my Japan Adventures. The pictures were taken on our day off. Cap-san and I are standing in front of the largest cave in all of Japan. It was nice and cool standing there with the cool misty air of the cave blowing on us. We started out heading north to the island above us. The largest of the islands, Honshu. We traveled along the coast and saw lots of beautiful scenery along the way. It was very interesting to travel so far in a car. I still haven't gotten used to driving on the left side of the road. Fortunately for everybody in the car I wasn't driving. It took about 2 hours to get to the bridge pictured above. This is a famous place in Japan with nice white sand beaches. The color of the water is very blue and pretty as well. I enjoyed my day off but could only imagine how much Jess and Gianna would have enjoyed it. I miss them very much and appreciate all the work Jess is doing on her own. I love them very much and cannot wait to see them! I hope they continue to have good time with Aunt Sarah. Hey, not bad for my first post! I hope to do more as well. Goodbye from Kurosaki.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Justin made a post! Thanks for the compliments too. We miss you so much!
Love,
Jess and G