Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sledding with Mommy

I like to Ski, fast. But since I haven't done it in years, I was happy to take the kids sledding on a real sledding hill just before we headed home from Tahoe.

Gianna hated the cold and hated the clothes and wanted to hate sledding, but she just couldn't.

Here she is pretending that she hates sledding and throwing a real fit:But when we'd climb up the hill, I'd ask, should we start here, and she'd whisper to me "Up, high." Meaning she wanted me to keep going further up the hill.
Here are some videos of us sledding, in one of them you can see how excited Jack is by our sledding (and playing in the snow), in one you can hear Gianna say "Fast" if you listen carefully, and in one of them you can hear Sophia's concern that her friend is doing this over and over.






No comments: