Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Santa Rosa for Ooda's Birthday

We went to Santa Rosa over the weekend for my Mom's birthday.

On a side note: Gianna is still calling my mom Ooda, which sounds like "LaLa", but if you call her "LaLa" Gianna says "No, LAALAA" and when I say "Oh, Ooda?" She says "Yesh".

Of course, we had a blast (Gianna loves running around the ranch, and we love having someone else to help with the kiddos). Both of the kids also love to see Rita (the Dog), here Gianna is checking in with her when we first arrived.
Here's my mom insisting that she can handle the kids "Yes, go out have fun!"
Gianna gives Daddy a workout on Saturday morning.
Gianna's baby dancing on the table during breakfast.
Having a little storytime.
Playing with Poppy.
I can't remember what was happening here, I know it was during dinner and that Johnny's finger is covering part of the lens, but it is a cute picture.
Poppy wrapping Gianna up.
During cake and Mom's birthday celebration.
Helping Ooda blow out the candle.
Opening "Pawence" (Presents).

No comments: