Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Bachelor?

Okay, I know I usually blog about the kids but since it's been my favorite show lately, I have to say something about "The Bachelor" finale last night...

and here it is:

What?!

Jason seemed like such a nice guy. I feel so disappointed by the show and especially by the finale. There were so many spoilers that were unavoidable and I thought that they were wrong but when they turned out to be true, it was all just sad.

Why did he dump Melissa on air? Why did Molly agree to go back with him? How did this information get leaked, and why did some people (including Jason) want to spoil it for the rest of us. It sounds like "The Bachelor" and ABC is going to lose a lot of viewers over this.

Ugh...

Back to American Idol, or as G calls it, "Funny singing show."

No comments: