Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Evil Genius (Installment #2)

So, we have been trying to get G off the milk "bah-bah" when she goes to bed at night. We have been successful, sort of, we replaced the milk with water. Our angle for this change has been to say to G that we are all out of milk, "the milk's all gone." We usually have to repeat it a few times to counteract the mild resistance G puts up. Other than that it has been a very easy transistion. Until recently. I was putting G to bed and it was time for her to lay down and have her "bah-bah". She started immediately to ask for milk or "nak" as she says. I say "milk's all gone." And she immediately says back, "I saw it, Daddy, I saw it, in there, I saw it." She shakes her head yes the whole time doing this, "I saw it", you can't lie to me. I saw it in the fridge earlier today daddy. I nearly fell over laughing. But she still only had a water "bah-bah".

1 comment:

Brooke said...

LOL!! We tried this same tactic with Caelen and juice. She called us out on it too. They're just too smart at this age :)