Monday, September 10, 2007

Otto-MAN!!! YAY!






Our Ottoman has come in. I'm excited, can you tell?! Gianna loves standing holding on to things, so our solution to figuring out what ugly hair-scrunchie looking thing to put around our coffee table was to scrap the coffee table all together and get an ottoman! It's so pretty, and Justin loves that you can turn the cushions over into trays then it still functions for holding drinks.

My favorite part is that it stores things. Right now one side is board games and other junk we kept on the shelf of the old table and the other side is Gianna's toys. I am so stoked for her to wake up and see it here in the morning :).

Here's the reason that we needed an ottoman (she did this for about 10 minutes today) and it shows our old beast of a coffee table:


Double Yay once more!
Next: End Tables...any advice?

Love,
Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, this is great! this is the kind of stuff I get excited about!!! I'll bet Gianna has made this her new best friend with helping her stand up. It's neat that it's squishy and soft so she doesn't get hurt.

Your house looks so cute. And I saw Scrabble in those games ... we may have to play that when you come to visit if we have time :) I love that game.

see you in just about 2 months!
erica

Anonymous said...

Is anyone else impressed by Erica's spotting of Scrabble? I had to look for it in the photo and I live there! :) Very impressive.
- Justin