Monday, December 15, 2008

Train of Lights

We rented the caboose on the Train of Lights again this year and had an amazing time. Since I'm not up to going out and about to do much Christmas shopping, we decided to give tickets as gifts to a lot of my family. We were lucky enough to have Gianna's Ooda (her word for my mom), Poppy, Uncle Johnny, Auntie Sarah, and Great Grammy along with us. It was such a special evening with friends, family, food and and a very strange conductor (but that's another story). We're already looking forward to next year!

Riding with Daddy on the train:

"Hey, You found us!" Daddy and Gianna in the Cupola.
Sophia and Gianna riding the train together (so grown up!)Mommy chasing Gianna while we check out the lights on the train. Gianna's favorite decorations were the stars (or as she calls them "How I Wonder")
We didn't plan all dressing in red, I swear.

No comments: