Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting our Christmas Tree


This year's Christmas Tree trip was much simpler than last year's. Considering that I was less than 2 weeks from my due date we opted for a short trip to Castro Valley to cut our own tree (as opposed to the 2-day tree farm extravaganza in Sebastopol we had last year).

Gianna had fun helping pick out the tree and she even got a mini one of her own.

I think her favorite part was laughing at Daddy as he tied it to the car, although helping cut the tree down was a close second (you can hear Justin cutting the tree in the video, but you see Gianna using the saw cover to "cut", so it looks pretty funny):



Gianna gives it a real try:

I found the perfect tree!

Mommy helps cut:

Copying Daddy:

1 comment:

kate said...

oh my gosh those are some of the cutest pictures i've ever seen!!!!