Thursday, January 31, 2008

Walking Kid!

Okay, so for the last 2 weeks or so, Gianna has been teasing us with taking 2 or 3 steps at a time, but tonight she finally really did it! She went back and forth between Justin and I like this for about half an hour and we kept getting further apart. It was one of the most amazing moments of the last year. Wow, between this and turning one, I guess she's not my little baby anymore! Again, this is on the digital camera, so I'll post more from the regular video camera later! Oh yeah, she has to be holding something to walk (like she has to be distracted), so in this video she's holding her sunglasses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so exciting! I can see a bright future in cross country already :) haha. Corey and I fly in late on March 19 and we leave on March 25. We don;t really have any plan for the days yet, so we're really flexible. If it works out - we'd love to see you but if not, we completely understand. love, erica and corey