Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Gianna's 1st Birthday



For Gianna's 'official' first birthday we wanted to do what she liked best (while we were still busy prepping for her party the next day). I can't believe that we made it through the first year!! It flew by (in hindsight), but at some points I thought we'd never make it. It is so amazing to think that she changed so much in one year! I hope that she stops to take a break because she's already not a baby anymore! Although, at the same time I love seeing her personality develop and watching her grow into an awesome little kid.
So for her birthday we went to meet Justin for lunch so she could eat french fries, then we went home and both sets of grandparents came over (along with Great Grandpa B, Aunt, Uncle and Rita-the dog) for a pizza dinner and a pumpkin pie . Basically, a day of Gianna's favorite foods. It was really special and she loved the candle on her birthday pie. Here are some memorable moments.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally amazed at how big Gianna is already! Wow time goes fast. Thanks for all the new photos, videos and blogs :) it's so good to see you three again (even if it is just online). Will you be in Santa Rosa for Easter? Corey and I will be there so if you'll be around, that'd be swell! Hope all is well! Love, erica & corey

Anonymous said...

I love this entry. Those pictures are really good. I totally agree with what you said.
-Justin

Becky said...

So many updates! I love seeing birthday pictures -- thanks for sharing. It sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun lately.