Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Trimming the tree


Update: 1/30, Pictures added, Finally!

A few weeks before Christmas we invited one of Gianna's favorite people, Uncle Johnny, over to help with Gianna's first tree trimming. She loved playing with him and looking at all of the lights and pretty ornaments. It was fun, we played "Christmas music" (I think it was the Eagles) and hung out together. It was really fun and got all of us in the mood for Christmas. It was interesting learning how high the ornaments had to be in order for them to be safe, luckily we had some plastic ones to put low on the tree that Gianna could play with (no hooks!). Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day.

Gianna and her favorite Uncle.
Johnny made us do this for the picture :)Gianna helps Mommy decorate.
Justin, Gianna and Johnny in front of the completed tree.

Note: I am trying to catch up with my blog, but for the past few days I've been getting error messages from blogger, so I'll at least leave this text here, check back in a few days for pictures.

No comments: