Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Awesome Family

I haven't done a blog in awhile and feel I should. I don't have any pictures, but we should very soon of our great cruise along Alaska.

Anyway, I have decided with the support of my wonderful wife that I will go back to school, while I work at my current job, and get my masters in Mechanical Engineering and Design. I am actually getting ready for the GRE right now, which I will take tomorrow morning.

I just want the world to know how supportive Jess has been and excited for me to get this opportunity. She knows that this will be a hard couple of years for her especially with Gianna and a new baby soon to come. I know she is up for it, but I don't know where she finds the energy. I can only do my best to make this adventure worth while and do all of this without us all losing our minds. I guess I just want people to know how much of a wonderful wife Jess is. I love her so much and I feel like she tries to make me happy at all costs. It's true she is much better at this than me! :) I could be a better husband , but I could never ever ask for a better wife. I love you Jess.

No comments: