Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'll do it myself, thank you!

Lately, Gianna has been a fussy eater, so we try to get her to eat anything we can (her favorites are peas, black beans, cereal, puffs, spaghetti, broccoli, water and corn...she wont eat any meat except for the occasional piece of chicken apple sausage) . Her most recent addition to the weird list of things she will eat: a bowl of cereal. Last night as I was feeding her she started to grab at the spoon, so I gave it to her. She started feeding herself like pro! What a smarty pants!

I also wanted to add this picture of Gianna from last night, she had on a cute outfit and was also wearing her very important "I Voted" sticker. She loved looking at all the people as she helped Mommy and Daddy vote, I think she had a lot of fun.

No comments: