Sunday, October 28, 2007

Peekaboo, we're done!

Okay, this is my last post for the night! Whew, what a marathon. I know it'll be a lot to read too, but there are some great videos and pictures so have fun enjoying our last few weeks. I'll try and keep everyone posted more regularly on what we've been doing and hopefully we'll have more time to post on this blog.

One more thing: Gianna had her 9 month well-patient check up last week and she was a whopping 17lbs and 27 inches. She was healthy and the Dr. said the same thing he's been saying all along. She is a very strong personality and we are going to have our hands full, but in the long run she will be a strong adult and probably very driven. We just have to remember that the days are long but the years are short. I can't believe it's been 9 months already.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the noise she makes when she pops up!
-Justin

Anonymous said...

Yay new updates! It made my Monday morning super fun! Thanks :) Just a heads up - it's 70 here today (very unusual) ... but it's supposed to be dropping into the 40s and 20s next week ... I'm actually looking forward to it snowing! only 17 days and you three will be here! yippee! Oh, apparently some of Corey's family are on your flight too (plus my dad and grandma). haha! should be so fun! And, you'll have plenty of people to keep Gianna entertained on the flight. Oh, I'm so excited! see you soon!
- Erica

Anonymous said...

Here's my morning weather update - we have a chance of snow tonight. go figure! Next week is looking like a really good chance for some too - it's going to be getting a lot colder (Monday is supposed to have a high of 43).

Neat that you ran into Mary Jo! Haha - T-shirts - that's so funny.
erica

Unknown said...

Hi Gianna,

I have had so much fun watching your videos this morning!! I have to get five vaccinations at my 4 month doctor's visit today so I'll probably be cranky afterwards, but my mommy promises that we can come home and watch you play peekaboo and say "baby" in your videos again as many times as I want to!

Love,

Sean

P.S. My mommy and daddy are sending your parents a thank you today, but thanks for spending the day with me on Sunday. It was so nice to have one of my pals with me!