Sunday, October 28, 2007

Babysitting Sean

On 10/18 we babysat Gianna's friend Sean. We had a great time. And besides one little episode of Gianna being Jealous of me paying more attention to Sean before Justin got home from work, the kids were great. We also, obviously, saw this as a great photo-op.

I'll let Justin tell the rest of the story:
So, we had two kids, Gianna and her friend Sean, to take care of and it was pretty cool. We started out by going for a walk. Then, when we finally got back it was time for dinner. Jessica made me a steak actually, so I was a happy camper. Although, it was easy to be happy because I got to give Sean a bottle and remember how Gianna was at that age. It seems weird that it was only a few months ago. Time flies by, but it wasn't too long ago that Gianna was Sean's age. I think Sean liked me. By the time Dawn was about to come get him I was on Sean patrol and I kept him happy, pretty good for my first real time with him. I look forward to doing it again, holding two babies at once, although difficult, was a lot of fun.

No comments: