Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Boys are pretty too

Connor gets pretty excited about anything his big sister likes, so as you may guess he loves princesses, anything sparkley or shiney. It's really not fair to be a boy and wear brown and blue when your big sister has black patent shoes with rhinestones on them and fuschia glitter mary janes.

So lately Connor has been reminding us that he is pretty too. After I put Gianna's hair back (our daily battle) he brushes his and says "Look Mommy, I pretty too!" and he constantly parades around the house in princess high heels and Gianna's too-small patent church shoes asking if I like his pretty shoes. Of course I let him know how pretty he is.

And so very sweet too.

2 comments:

Shahana Shafiuddin said...

ha ha ha, children are like that. I hope you try to make understand that what a boy should wear and do to your son.

Paula said...

what an awesome blog! I can`t wait to see your future posts! :)

have a great time,
Paula