Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy 4th of July

We had a fun 4th of July. My parents were happy to come visit us, and we were glad to entertain them. The day was filled with barbecuing, swimming, reading, naps, and fun. I think the highlight of the day for Justin and I was going to the pool with my parents and being able to play while they watched the kids for us. There were many cannonballs, can openers, cartwheels, flips, and even a new trick for flipping out of the pool that some day we'll have to catch on video. It was so fun to hang out with my parents and the kids and enjoy the day. Connor took a nice long nap and all of these pictures were taken during that time, so I'll have to get some pictures from my parents later and add them on here.

Gianna loves to water the plants:Poppy and Gianna reading:

Later that night after bathtime and jammies we drove to go watch the fireworks from the side of the road. Connor slept through that too, but Gianna was captivated enough for the both of them.

No comments: